TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to remember the name of this game and i cant think of it! its really aggrevating me so i figured i would see if any of you know this game.....

Its a online, text based game, kind of mafia style... on the 1st screen, when you went to ****.com or whatever, it had like a city scape picture with maybe some kind of gun on it and it said the name of the game, and had some quote next to it that sounded like something from the godfather movies.

in the game it had all of your options on the left and you clicked, like you could go downtown, get on train or whatever and you would have to go to the diffrent areas to do diffrent things, like one had a bank, stores to buy stuff, etc.... you could join groups and stuff and attack the other people, and you would have to train for diffrnet jobs to get income and intelligence points, etc.. one of the jobs was like fbi guy, i think.....

does this sound familliar??

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Sounds like a censored version of Drug Wars. Which btw I was caught playing Drug Wars in class in high school lol, the reaction from the teacher will be with me til I die.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts