TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the 225 60 on now,they need replaced though,i hear some with the sc go with the 235-60 over the 225 as it fills the wheel well up a little without lowering the car,i think theyre only bout 1/2 taller over stock

·
Registered
536 Posts
i have the 225 60 on now,they need replaced though,i hear some with the sc go with the 235-60 over the 225 as it fills the wheel well up a little without lowering the car,i think theyre only bout 1/2 taller over stock
I currently have this size tire on my 96 using aftermarket wheels.

Mitch

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have that size (Kumho Solus KH16) on OEM 16" sport wheels and they look pretty good, and handle nice too..better than 225's, and some here have told me that it actually makes the speedo also more accurate.

·
Registered
381 Posts
not sure if you've seen my tires... but they are truck tires... and they look awesome! in my opinion anyway

·
Registered
113 Posts
The 235's are just shy of .5" larger OD.

225/60/16 Nexxen's & new 1.5" Eibach coils:

235/60/16 Falken's on 2 year old 1.5" Eibach coils:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just upsized to this size rim and tire myself, based on what others were saying here. Although it looked like the upper A-arm was gonna rub while the 'burp was up on the car cradle, once lowered back to earth all was well.

Now a question: (I know I'm going about this backwards...) will I still be able to use the eibach lowering springs (1.5")with this height set up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts