TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
Sure looks like it. Someone should let him know... cause if they dont have his consent, I smell a lawsuit :zdevil:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Well, if they're giving him a free service, do they have permission to use it, 'cause he has his car on there.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
NRL said:
Sure looks like it. Someone should let him know... cause if they dont have his consent, I smell a lawsuit :zdevil:
law suit? I smell royaltees... MONEY MONEY MONEY MONAYYYY!!!!! MONAYYYYY!!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
You guys are ridiculous, they are promoting the Thunderbird as a sweet car and giving his car free exposure at the same time. I would feel honored to be browsing a website and see something like that that had a picture of my car in it.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
like 93p said, they probably already had permission the second he uploaded the pictures to the cardomain website.

·
Registered
242 Posts
In a way thats true about having your car posted is cool, but think about the money that they are making becuse of the visual perception of the car. Think in :$$$$

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yah thats juiced cars thats why I posted it here.

I thought it was kind of sweet they used him for it

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
Just because its a free service does not give them the copyrights to his pictures he puts on there. As soon as he takes the pictures, they are copyrighted (or something close to that). The only way they could is if they stated when you signed up that they reserve the right to use any images uploaded to their server. I guess someone is gonna have to go read their policy or whatever lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts