TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a $40 gift card for my birthday last month. i really don't need anything there right now. i saw online that they sell itunes gift cards in $25 + $15. those are more useful to me, but they won't let me use my gift card to buy them. :mad: anyone want to buy those two cards and i will send you my gift card? i will pay usps postage both ways. total legit, not a scam. my card is good.

-jon

·
Registered
385 Posts
have you walked into the store cause I never have heard of that before, If you ar doing it online they probably just do it digitaly to the Itunes store. at a brick and mortor cc you should be able to use it for those, if it doesnt work ask if they can cash the card out so you can buy the itunes card. I used to be a manager in car audio at cc about 2 years ago they can change it over to cash, the system is capable of doing that, if they say they cant they are lieing and that is why they are going out of business. If that doesnt work check the expiration date and give it to someone else for christmas, just not the same person that gave it to ya. You can also go buy a video game and take it back to Walmart so you could use it there. But truthfully a brick and mortor store should do whatever it takes to make you happy, CC is turning no profit at .27 cents a share so they need every customer who walks in, needs to leave happy so they should do whatever to make you happy.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sloth, i tried to do it online. i will try to do it in-store.

·
Registered
385 Posts
that would be your best bet call first and ask if you are more than 15 mins away but it should work for anything there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts