TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to get ahold of him on-and-off now for about a month. His supplier sent him/he installed the wrong cooler for my setup and he told me he would get it taken care of, and it's been a long time since I've heard from him. With the summer temps coming up I really need the correct cooler/the cooler I paid for. I don't want to believe he's ignoring me, but has anyone talked to him recently? Any reasons why he wouldn't be replying to emails?

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I sent him another email (this makes 4 on the same subject) and a PM... There's another, more-gritty issue besides the cooler I want him to address, but I'll give him the chance to make things right over it before I make it public.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I sent him a PM yesterday and he responded to it today.

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll give him a call over the weekend. I don't always have access to a phone and since it hasn't really been a priority up until recently I haven't bothered.

I still find it curious that he never answered any of my emails...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I have been talking to him almost weekly. He is just super busy, you don't see him online on the forums or on Facebook.

He is a nice guy on the phone, just call him.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Last year when dealing with my tranny, email and such was slow with Alan, but on the phone got a hold of him every time.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Well he is an evening guy and a one man operation with 4 or 5 kids and he has back problems give the guy a break, im a one man show with a disability but I continue doing it I maybe slow but I enjoy it

Robert

·
Registered
652 Posts
I called today and got an answer. Call mid evenings or late, after 9pm.

I have 3 kids, and all are in bed by 9 pm

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I was on the phone with him this evening. Stuckinkaos07 must have been the guy ringing his call waiting while we were shooting the breeze. :cool: Business is good!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I just talked to him last week regarding my cooler fittings, He told me he was running on few hours of sleep and sounded like he was pretty busy. Alan is a great guy and would never leave you hanging, Sooner or later he will get to you bud lol.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Shooting the breeze sounds like fun and all .. but call waiting, and "sooner or later", means my order went to somebody else. I like Alan and would take the extra time to wait to buy parts for my personal vehicle, but when I have a customer waiting, its stritcly business. I have 3 kids so I understand, sole providor for the household and flat rate work means time is money.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Unless you are in shoes u don't understand, being I went into business myself 6 years ago I understand and it's very hard to please everyone

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Shooting the breeze sounds like fun and all .. but call waiting, and "sooner or later", means my order went to somebody else. I like Alan and would take the extra time to wait to buy parts for my personal vehicle, but when I have a customer waiting, its stritcly business. I have 3 kids so I understand, sole providor for the household and flat rate work means time is money.
He hung up with me to answer the other line, sheesh... I am a paying customer as well and will be down there in a couple of weeks to get my stuff done.

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Alright. Question asked question answered.

Yes. Alan is available and is taking calls.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.