TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought some pre-cut tint for my wife's 4 door focus off of ebay. i am looking for someone to intall it. no companies will do it because i didn't buy it from them. i have 2 kits...they sent me an extra by accident, so not too big a deal if something goes wrong. would like to get done soon, as the sun is bothering the baby in the backseat. again, it's precut, so just needs to be applied. i tried it once a long time ago on a different car....and it's safe to say that IT SUCKED ***!

·
Registered
493 Posts
You mean you don't have anyone at work to do that for you. Today is the first time we have seen the sun in the last ten days.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah, no one hear does it. you must know people!

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'll try my buddy that works at Regan Ford see if he knows anyone. I want to do the cougar. The Alpine green with dark windows I think will look good.

·
Registered
156 Posts
tinting side windows is easy. it just takes time and patience. rear windows suk but i did my taurus on my own and after a few hours of chasing bubbles it was perfect. Tint is cheap. Try it yourself. the worst you can do is screw it up then you are no worse off then you were when you started but i have faith in you

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rjstat said:
I'll try my buddy that works at Regan Ford see if he knows anyone. I want to do the cougar. The Alpine green with dark windows I think will look good.
any update?

·
Registered
493 Posts
John I talked to Tom he said thier guy will not do anything unless it comforms to state law. He said your glass guy should be able to do the same. I wanted all the same shade on the side and rear window. I'm still looking I'll keep you in mind if I find someone maybe have them do both vehicles same day.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are of legal tint darkness

·
Registered
43 Posts
I should be able to help...send me a message or something so we can talk. I got a shop that takes good care of me and my Dodge guys, I set up a GROUP BUY over there.

Andy

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
they sell window tinting kits in strauss here dunno if other stores have them ...

comes with spray a squeege and I forget what else

that would be a start . .. I did the windows on my Monte years ago ( cant have a Monte without tint)

I think it had a small roller in the kit too

when my friends car was tinted they sprayed the window and tint with something

1 - 11 of 11 Posts