TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i went to this place a couple weeks ago, and i had soo much fun. its a place called kart2kart

racing style go karts (steel tube frame, fiberglass seat, and engine pretty much) that go approx 35-40mph, but the real excitement comes from being inside, yes inside.

well they are open all week long, but sundays and mondays are the cheapest,

15 bucks for sundays and mondays-10 minutes on the track, (i guess isnt so bad, normal crappy go karts are 5 bucks for 5 minutes, so for twice as long and better karts, is it really that bad?)

20 bucks for any other time of the week

you must be at least 16 years old, and have a valid drivers license.

they are located at 19 mile and van dyke road in sterling heights i believe, if we get enough people i could possibly see about a party or renting the place out.

i just want to know what you guys think?

i was thinking of sometime soon so we can just hang out and talk about our cars, even though we might not all be driving them because of winter.

any input is welcome

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
We had an even like this here in IL and it was a lot of fun. The car lub from school also does events at kart2kart but i haven't been able to go yet. I would be in for a MI event.

-Miller

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I've heard a lot of good things about that place. Count me in, let's set a date so everyone can plan accordingly. How's Sunday, March 13th sound? It's on a Sunday so we get the reduced price, and most people are usually available on Sunday. We could spend some time racing then go cruise or get some food or just call it a day. Should be a good time any way.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Wait till April :D

-Miller

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Actually, April is better for me, too. I'm about to drop a lot of money on an engine, so by April I should have a decent-sized savings again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts