TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled into the gas station yesterday and as I was gassing up, there was a company there promoting their product called FastWax. The guy asked me if he could show me how it works, so I told him to go right ahead, my Jeep was dirty anyway lol. He did my window, one of my rims, and my driver's door. I couldn't believe how amazing the stuff was for being a waterless car washing product. He offered me 3 bottles for $33. Of course I didn't buy it, but after checking out the website I am really starting to regret it.

http://www.fastwax.com/

has anyone ever heard of or used this stuff? The guy was tellin me that this is what NASCAR uses to clean the race cars. I can vouch for the stuff, I've never seen my window so clean, and the dirt and grime come off my rim so effortlessly.

I'm now trying to see if I can buy it anywhere else other then online in bulk quantities.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
I can vouch for the stuff, I have a friend in NC thats works for RCR racing and they use it :)

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
if i clean my car its with sopa and water and mcquires wax...best stufff ever

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had cash, but it was going straight to the bank so my rent check would clear lol. I'm going to stop by the same station tomorrow and see if they still have it. I never believed in washing the car without water, but the stuff is great for just minor detailing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts