TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone has used this muffler on an MN12 yet. If so let me know your thoughts. 88115 Dual in and out muffler. Similar to the Magnaflow 11385, curious how they sound and perform.
http://www.cherrybomb.com/products/vortex

Thanks!

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Dunno about the Cherry Bomb 88115, but I have the Magnaflow 11385 and I'm very satisfied with it. It has a deep mellow tone and the droan isn't bad at all. it does get somewhat loud if you punch it but it's certainly not a "Mustang growl". My setup is true-duals from the exhaust manifolds all the way back, and 2 Magnaflow hi-flo cats, #94004.

I would think the Cherry Bomb would sound similar or just a shade louder.

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunno about the Cherry Bomb 88115, but I have the Magnaflow 11385 and I'm very satisfied with it. It has a deep mellow tone and the droan isn't bad at all. it does get somewhat loud if you punch it but it's certainly not a "Mustang growl". My setup is true-duals from the exhaust manifolds all the way back, and 2 Magnaflow hi-flo cats, #94004.

I would think the Cherry Bomb would sound similar or just a shade louder.
Yeah I'm very familiar with the magnaflow sound. Definitly a good setup. Just wondering about the Cherry Bomb as its supposed to outflow a flowmaster. I'm just curious how it would sound.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
i run the cherry bomb 517's. but know i havent heard those you might try youtube and see if anyone has installed them say on a stang or something similar to our cars

1 - 4 of 4 Posts