TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have a nice Cruise. $2 beers, and cheap food. Maybe we should invade the place one day and all meet there.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
For lunch?? I am not too far from there, I can beat it up! Shoot, I will be living close to there...

Are you a newbie?? If so, right on! Good stuff, where is the pic of your birdie??

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
For lunch?? I am not too far from there, I can beat it up! Shoot, I will be living close to there...

Are you a newbie?? If so, right on! Good stuff, where is the pic of your birdie??
yeah I beleive he just signed up today, he aint too far from us.
I take that back he just started to post today and was here the 16th!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Depend's when can't this week though!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Check mapquest. I think it would be a trip, you would have to go to I-75, to I-96, and then east.

We should make a meet of it there! Show them how its really done! How about that.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
We could have a mini meet there the guy's that are a little bit of a distance away don't need to go, as long as they go to stoney creek! I want that to be a big meet and have another one at the end of the summer.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Let me know when you want to meet up, I will be without car though since mine is still in the air waiting on my dead ass to replace the T/C. And install Headers, Then fix the crack pipe leak, install the new T/B, fix the moonroof & reinstall the new headliner...

Ok ok ok I will get off my butt and finish up. lol

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
come on man you should have that running by now!!!
Like I tell everyone else if ya need a hand let me know.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will let you know when they start, every Tuesday at 5:00 or whenever, there is also a nice cruise at the VFW on Joy road between Middlebelt and Inkster on Wednesdays. I saw alot of the cars from Autorama at the I-96 / Inkster one over the past year. They have alot of old guys there, I mean real old guys, but we could still hang out and drink the cheap beers.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Dude, I lurked aroud some and know where you live, next to Farmer Jack on the corner of Inkster and Plymouth. I live at Warren and Inkster, Black Bird, I have the Rock's tattoo on the rear end of her. Roush badge back there with Gold GT emblems on the sides. Maybe you have seen me?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
he aint at that house just yet! Wish he was though easier to find then where he is at now!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Dude, I lurked aroud some and know where you live, next to Farmer Jack on the corner of Inkster and Plymouth. I live at Warren and Inkster, Black Bird, I have the Rock's tattoo on the rear end of her. Roush badge back there with Gold GT emblems on the sides. Maybe you have seen me?

Ya, I don:t live there just yet, so you lurked an empty house, its all good though. LOL.

I can:t wait to move out that way, driving 40 mins to get to work is for the birds... especially when I am driving a brick on wheels while the bird is out for the count.

But count me in for the 2 buck Spaghetti at the VFW on Tuesdays, seeing that I should be a member shortly too.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Every Tuesday Night, VFW Hall on I96 and Inkster Road, Next to the Comerica on the corner; Car Cruises have started. Let's meet up there the First Tuesday of June, and show the how it is done.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts