TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i checked the tech articles, but i couldnt find anything for a 95, i was thinking maybe driftwood metallic?

soon to be lower, with new paint (same color) and some sort of graphic, not retarded graphic, somthing suttle, i kinda like the overhaulin mustang

kinda hard to see the graphic, its a flat black stripe with a stencled "514".....of course, i would have "281" I am planning on stripping the side moulding, so i think that stripe would be perfect.

·
Registered
507 Posts
it looks to be Champagne (Light Saddle) Metallic (DZ)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
When you open the driver side door, there should be a sticker that says all of the info on the color, it also tells you the color of your car.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i know about the code, but i just cant match it with anything because i can't find it in the tech articles, theres no paint codes for 95s.....i like the sound of champagne, and the taste too, so thats what im gonna call it.....yea i know, its still tan. Do you guys think some sort of flat black graphic would look ok? I like the mustangi posted above but it might be too much for a bird, i kinda like the 99-04 saleen stripes, and ive always wanted those but i dont want to be a poser. there is a nice set of GT style stripes that say "thunderbird" instead of "mustang gt" on the graphic express website. But i would have to say i like the new style, shorter saleen stripes the best. Any input?

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
these are the color codes for 95: (your is prob DZ)
WT Vibrant (Performance) White Clearcoat
TS Silver Frost Metallic Clearcoat
DZ Champagne (Light Saddle) Metallic Clearcoat
FA Light Evergreen Frost Metallic Clearcoat
WR White Opalescent Metallic Clearcoat
GK Rose Mist (Red Nite Mist) Metallic Clearcoat
KM Moonlight (Royal) Blue Metallic Clearcoat
EG Electric Red Metallic Clearcoat
PA Deep Jewel (Alpine) Green Metallic Clearcoat
ZU Silver Blue Mist (Graphite Nite Mist) Metallic Clearcoat
TA Chameleon (Venetian) Blue Metallic Clearcoat
UA Black (Ebony) Clearcoat

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
champain

just kidding im actually quite sure its champagne

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
i belive that is same color i got on my car
Pumice DK code:eek:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really like the color molly, but i think esther is a little bit darker than my car, maybe mine is just faded. :zdunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts