TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that is f***in ugly IMHO?

I have never seen this body kit on a Mustang before. The front bumber is like 8-9" from the inner corner of the headlights to the front edge.

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
The front bumper is for his massive I/C needed for his Mad TT/SC Setup he is running that he forgot to list :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Friends don't let Ricers buy Mustangs.

Poor Pony.

:(

·
Registered
124 Posts
281Sleeper said:
I love the way the car looks all you have to do is throw some 18's on it
Needs a new color and a V-8 engine, and some suspension parts(lowering springs some other stuff), Wing It would look pretty mean

I would not fix up a v-6, not worth my time IMHO

Tom

Are u being serious dude? If so, give me some of what you are smoking, it must be good shyt....That is possibly the ugliest mustang ive ever seen in my life. That front bumper is absolutely horrible

·
Registered
501 Posts
Yeah Im serious and top off that body style with an aluminum wing, Shyt looks tight. only reason you dont like it is probably because it has no rims and isnt lowered. I would probably take off those Altezza brake lights though.

it's all good,

·
Registered
671 Posts
thats what happens when you let a falsely badged type r with a nos and nuspeed sticker mount a stang... retarded offspring.

and to the guy who likes it... HAHAHAHAHA, sure your not a closet ricer?:ztoohot:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
What's the lower grill made out of? Spray painted chicken wire?

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
ahahahaha.. I thought it was an Accord at first! :D :uppoint:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
otakujohn said:
CLEANSE IT WITH FIRE!!!!!
That would be a waste of a perfectly good match if you ask me.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The first time I saw the car, it was sitting in a little off-the-wall used car lot. After a while (3-4 months) someone must have bought it. Then about 4-5 months ago, I started seeing it in a window tinting shop's parking lot for sale again. Then, it dissappeared from there and is now sitting in it's present spot and has been there for the past month or two.

Every time I pass the car (which is every day) I cringe and think to myself who would do something like that to a Mustang. I just wish that some ricer would buy the [email protected] thing and get it out of my sight, PERMANENTLY!!!

And I agree with ShadowDragon, setting the car on fire would be a "waste of a perfectly good match".

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hode said:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 281Sleeper
I love the way the car looks all you have to do is throw some 18's on it
Needs a new color and a V-8 engine, and some suspension parts(lowering
springs some other stuff), Wing It would look pretty mean

I would not fix up a v-6, not worth my time IMHO

Tom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are u being serious dude? If so, give me some of what you are smoking, it must be good shyt....
mdj1281 said:
and to the guy who likes it... HAHAHAHAHA, sure your not a closet ricer?:ztoohot:
281sleeper, I have to agree with Hode and mdj1281 (or maybe just a little :crazy: ). :rofl:

Personally, if the car didn't have that huge front bumper, I would not need to keep a puke bag in my car :zpuke: .

·
Registered
871 Posts
I like the hood, but the rest of the car sucks.

·
Registered
501 Posts
thats all you then 95green,

but i just hate mf's that try to clown on the next guy for modding his car the way he wants, your car isnt unique,

yours is just another car on the road, as far as the ricer in the closet goes, you act like hondas and acuras are a bad thing,and so what if I had a 12 second all motor inetgra rs

it doesnt have to be all that your taking that shyt too seriously. Mod the car the way you want to hook it up.

thanks for reading

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
your forgot the important part! mod it in good taste! because if you dont and you try to sell it, someones gonna clown you about what you did to it. trust, me, i should of have put a v8 in my old regal. and it would of been no issue selling it. but i had a moddified v6 in it. granted it was a 4.1 and not a 3.8 but none the less. you get the point

1 - 20 of 29 Posts