29 Posts
I've been to Louisville.
Is this you Boost?

·
Registered
201 Posts
No... that was not me.

For give me, but I forgot his name.

It's been a while, I'm glad you are still around. Not much has been going on on this chapter over here, but I expect more here this year. The Cintcc(Cincinnati Thunderbird & Cougar Club) has let go of their Hosting and lost that site.:( O'Well.

I hope to get something going here soon this year, maybe again down at Cox Park like we did a few years back. Do you still have your Bird (RollinThunder)?
Have you done anything new to since?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Louisville Colorado baby! What's up!?:zspot:

Whoops! My bad...... Nevermind

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I moved here from MA, I'm in Walton KY. Bout an hour from you. My fiance drives to Louisville for work.

BUTTT Since being on here frequently, I picked up a 04 GT (for sale now in FS section) and am now in a 03 Mach 1.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very cool! Will welcome to the state of KENTUCKY smitty! :)

Hope to get something going this year for a get together... would love to have you come by with the Stang. We also actually have had several meets/ get togethers just minutes from you up in Florence Ky. will prolly be have a couple up there as well.

keep looking for further posts on the get togethers...

Jeff B.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Very cool! Will welcome to the state of KENTUCKY smitty! :)

Hope to get something going this year for a get together... would love to have you come by with the Stang. We also actually have had several meets/ get togethers just minutes from you up in Florence Ky. will prolly be have a couple up there as well.

keep looking for further posts on the get togethers...

Jeff B.
Deff! I'm always around Florence mall area for random stuff. I work in Erlanger so I pass Forence all the time.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to hear about the Cinntcc site Jeff. I tried to get on there a couple of times with no luck. Havnt done anything to mine since the Mark 8 swap. Still workin out the tranny bugs. Know anyone locally thats good with these trannies?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah im planning on going with a 01 crown vic tranny since mine wont hold the torque converter lock up. Have to relocate some wires. Thats the only thing keeping me from driving it. I got my tune from Lonnie. Runs great! Ive talked to alan a couple times but I cant afford his prices. I will be trying this install myself I guess. Cant drive it anyway so what can it hurt?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.