TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone ever does anything around the southeastern part of Pa. or south to central jersey. Would love to get together and talk birds.

·
Registered
855 Posts
same here,......everything seems to be for the N. Jersey/NYC crowd.........i'm about 25 mins from philly and i see at least 20 MN12's a day (no joke) going from my g/f's house to mine which is only like 6 or 7 miles.

·
Registered
607 Posts
hey

Hey guys check out our site. www.njtacc.com The majority of the people own SC, but there are a few that own n/a cars (me included). We car planing a meet in Seaside Heights on the 25. Check it out, hope to see you there.

Jim

·
Registered
855 Posts
HAH! that's funny.........me and the g/f were gonna go next weekend (24/25) to seaside heights! too weird.......it's only about 40 mins away from me and a straight shot on a backroad (rt 70) so you can bet that i'll probably be there.......what time and were exactly at?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Good, another car is always welcome! I just posted directions on www.njtacc.com We are going to meet on Seaside Heights North bay beach so we can park as a club. As for the time, lets see what the others have to say.

So is your 94 a 4.6, 3.8, or an SC?

Jim

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
darn

I really wish i could make it out there for the meeting. My problem though is that with only having first and second gears....i am not gonna be able to make it all the way out there and trust it. Well, hopefully when I get the rebuild, I can come out one of these times.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
just to clarify Jim's writings, after you go to http://www.ntjacc.com click the message board and check events.. that's where all the details are..

as for you guys in jersey and eastern PA, where are ya?!? send me an email (check the join page on our site) and i'll get your info up on the page.. and check our message board.. we have a meet every month (check media for our previous meets).

btw, i run our website.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'll be there

hey guys I was going this weekend to Seaside Heights anyway, so I'll see you guys down there, on the North bay. We'll have fun and chill all day, i've been waiting for someone to plan a meet in Seaside anyway, It's like a car show down there, and I have seen maybe 3 t-birds down there. The rest are Camarros, firebirds, and stangs.

I have a 3.8L LX with a Jerry Mod, no engine mods.
Tints, and a Loud System

What do most of you guys have?
See you guys down there

BeirutsFinest

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
We put a meet togther last year around this time of year at Englishtown Raceway. We had about 7 or more Tbirds/Cougars show up and it was great getting to put faces to the screen names we all talk to.
I would be up for putting together another meet for the eastern PA,NJ crowd if everyone is up to it. Let me know if you guys want to get something together and we can start to plan it. I usually prefer a track like Englishtown, Atco, or Maple Grove because I like to run my car down the 1/4, but if you just want to meet up at a resturant or mall that can be worked out too. Throw in some suggestions so we can work something out.
Bob K - check out the Event Gallery under: 09/22/01 Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ

·
Registered
607 Posts
Some club members were planing a BBQ. I would come and watch (17 to young to race) but say a time and date and I will be there.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
HEY NJ/PENNSYLVANIA Folks

I will be posting a meet tomorrow for the Western Maryland ALL FORD Nationals at Mason Dixon Dragway, Oct 5, 2002. The Mid -Atlantic Chapter of the TCCOA members and anyone else that owns an Thunderbird, Cougar or Lincoln Mark are invited. Final details aren't available yet bet its looking something like this!!

Saturday - We will meet at a predetermined site and cruise to the track where they will be holding a car show and bracket racing. The track is a 1/4 mile for those that are intersted. We are planning to do a cookout there. Afterward the plan is to cruise into Hagerstown, Maryland through town to the Car show out near I-70, The Valley Mall. At around 9:30 P.M. or so we will disperse and meet the next morning for breakfast somewhere in the local area. Then leave for home from there.

I live about 3 1/2 hours from E-town and about the same from Maple Grove, Pa. Mason DIxon Dragway is only about 10 Miles east of I-8I/ 6 Miles south east of I-70. Anyone interested in attending get in touch with me. The events will be cooordinated further as I know Who/how many are coming and from where. I will post under Events in forum tomorrow evening for those who are at Nationals and will be coming home. Later!!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
To those of you that still haven't checked out our website ;););), http://www.njtacc.com - New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club.. our Septemeber meet (either the 14th or the 21st. not sure yet) is going to be in northern NJ, but we're planning on going to Fords @ Englishtown in October.

also, check our forums! we're always talking about upcoming meets and whatnot. http://www.njtacc.com/forums

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey you people

we gotz a meet forming in hagerstown maryland its near the pa line off of 81
at the mason dixon dragway i know abunch of us are meeting we got to the show and we all race its fun and well worth the drive we just had on in roanoke va i drove 4 hours and itis well worth it just letting you know you all are invited if you want more info email me at [email protected] or instant message me any time im on if you dont know who i am

i have a 1997 4.6lx with xenon ground effects kit and cobra r ram air hood
cold air intake and exaust jerry chip.....

Da Boooosh mobile check it out guys
[email protected]

ok guys just keep it in mind

boooosh man

·
Registered
935 Posts
Come join us! It's a lot of fun!

I hope that all the guys from the PA/NJ area come join us for our next meet. Last meet as Tommy said was in Roanoke and my house...we had 15 cars total and it was tons of fun. Always a lot of fun, and it's always nice to see some new faces. Hope that you guys consider comming and joining us, I bet you have a great time if you do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts