TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be up in CT from July 11-24 and was wondering if your chapter has any events planned for that time. I would love to meet some new people outside of my local group. It's still up in the air if the bird is comming with me or not but, there is a good chance it will. There would be an even better chance it would make the trip if I knew there was some sort of meeting happning.
Let me know what's going on.

·
Administrator
8,103 Posts
Jason,

There's a show up in Foxboro, Mass. that's put on by the local Mustang club on July 18th. Whereabouts in CT. will you be? Depending on where you'll be, this might be a little out of the way for you. I live not too far from this show, we can head back here afterwards. LMK.

Joe

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well this trip the bird will not fly but rather I will instead. Hey, if the company wants to pay for the trip then I shall let them. Does anyone live anywhere near New Haven that I might be able to meet up with while I'm up there?

Edit:
Well they screwed up my flight plans so bad that I will be taking the bird this trip. Anyone know how long it take to get from DC to CT?

Hope I get to meet some of you while I'm up there. Maybe I can arange for a Tour of the new building for thoes who might want to see it.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Jason Miller said:
Anyone know how long it take to get from DC to CT?
it takes me roughly 8 hrs to get to DC from where i am in MA, so i would say 6-7 hours.

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It took me about 7 hours to drive up here. Could have made it in 6 but I hit some traffic. I didn't know I95 had so many tolls up north. I must have paid $20 in tolls comming up here.
Well I'm still up for meeting some of you CT folks while I'm up this way. I can pretty much much take off any day I want this week since I have already worked the past 7 days.
I'm not sure the people working in this store up here realise how busy they are going to be come opening day. When you give away a free $200 chair to the first 200 people in the store there WILL be people camping out the night before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts