TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
High Output Poster
Joined
·
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets just start this off by saying I tried my best with the little knowledge I have. I tried to correct a problem with my AOD by replacing the bad valve body. The one that came out of the car had part number RZ-E4AP-7A092-AA. The newer one I put in was RZ-E9AP-7A092-AA. I figured since the part number was only different by the year from E4 (84) to E9 (89) that it would be ok. Well its not. I put in new fluid and let it get warmed up and all it has is 1st and R. Can someone please point me in the right direction here. If it matters, I only drove it a total of maybe 2 min around the block.:(
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top