TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone on here wants to chat with one another and has AOL or AIM, I have started a chat room under special interests-TCCoA. I opened it but I am on and off my computer so I may not always be on there. I will keep it open if people are in there, if not I'll just close it. Anyways, just an idea.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
i do that sometimes even i see enough people on my list from tccoa, we are ussualy about 10-20 people and we chat , some of us are actualy on now since you pooperscouper been useing tccoa i named it the same you can join us or for other post your s/n's on here and i can invite you in or Im me my s/n is Jurgen404

Jurgen

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
it works with aim too, right? name: salteencrackah

·
Registered
489 Posts
That sounds great

·
Registered
715 Posts
How do I access this chat room?? I have aim Im just clueless as to how to get into the chat room. Thanks for any help at all.

Mike

·
Registered
489 Posts
Everyone has yahoo and msn why not one of them??

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
I thought I saw in someone's sig a Yahoo! MN12 group page. I know for Yahoo! groups they have chats. Maybe we can get one of those going.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Justin started the MN12 group so we could chat, I don't think I've ever seen more than one other person in there though.

·
Registered
633 Posts
anyone else use trillian? I have the Join/Find a Chat Room menu, but when I typed in tccoa no one was in there, and the Find a Chat link just shows a page with pre made aim chat rooms.

my aim name is ryang3

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
If you use trillian you can quite simply configure the irc client in it to go to the official chat room. server: irc.icq.com port:6667, 6668 or 6669 channel #TCCoA. And you get to be on the actual internet instead of some watered down, constantly monitored "service".

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
If you use trillian you can quite simply configure the irc client in it to go to the official chat room. server: irc.icq.com port:6667, 6668 or 6669 channel #TCCoA. And you get to be on the actual internet instead of some watered down, constantly monitored "service".
Whats the internet ?

I got AOheLl thats the internet right?

Yah, know cause Some Politician created the internet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts