TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to apologize to you guys.

i saw my first 5.4 swap into mn-12.

woah. i don't want to offend so... forget i suggested it. i had no way to realize it is a bad idea as far as cosmetics are concerned. i saw pics of CAPT jake's car.

again sorry.

·
Super Moderator
3,594 Posts
assasinator said:
i need to apologize to you guys.

i saw my first 5.4 swap into mn-12.

woah. i don't want to offend so... forget i suggested it. i had no way to realize it is a bad idea as far as cosmetics are concerned. i saw pics of CAPT jake's car.

again sorry.
Well, I don't think anyone is questioning the intent on doing something like that. It's just that the application isn't practical.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
had an owner of a 00 stang look at my engine bay when he dropped his engine off for me

then he looked at the size of the car, then the engine bay and just shook his head

"wow...." was all he could say.. the stang has enough room to stick the coolant tank in front of the engine in front/on top of the rad.. not to the side like us

the mustang is clearly 40% engine bay, 40% cabin, and 20% trunk.. the tbird is 30% engine bay, 25% trunk and 45% cabin practically.. the difference seems that big.. especially since the car is nearly as long as a windstar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts