TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of us from SCCoA will be meeting at "The Patio" restrauant in Orland Park on 159th street.

Date is Sunday April 22nd at 1:00.

Just thought I'd invite all MN-12 owners as both my Sons drive 4.6 LX T-Birds.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Count me in.

-Miller

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
This is how meets should be set up. We're going here at this time. Come if you want. [GUINNESS GUY VOICE] Brilliant! [/GUINNESS GUY VOICE]

·
Registered
139 Posts
I suppose I am in for this as well. Driving that whole mile or so there is just so killer. :D

Nick

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I suppose I am in for this as well. Driving that whole mile or so there is just so killer. :D

Nick
Hey Nick, it's been a long time since I seen you around. How's that bird treating you?

-Miller

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Miller,
Well it had its ups and downs at first but I got it going alright. I am just paying of some bills then I can spend a bunch on it and my Granada, just don't tell my wife:) .
It needs a bunch of stuff, but I think I can get a discount on most of it if I order parts through the Midas I work at. THen when that is all done it will be time for a new engine and trans.

Nick

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
April

Park at the WEST end of the Patio lot so we know who is there for the meeting.

I may try to have a surprise to pass out for those who attend.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hmmmm, at meet that I might actually be able to attend :D

John

(crossing fingers, legs, eyes, and anything else that'll cross)

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
April

I'm trying to set up a "goodie bag" sort of thing for April.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I'm trying to set up a "goodie bag" sort of thing for April.
What are they going to include? Are looking for things to include? I know the last meet we had Justin (Jk89cat) passed out some FRP and Vortech catalogs.

-Miller

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Can the goodie bag include a stock rear disc setup? lol The damn yards around here don't have anything.

Unfortunately I'll be working 72 hours a week during April and won't be able to make it

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Can the goodie bag include a stock rear disc setup? lol The damn yards around here don't have anything.

Unfortunately I'll be working 72 hours a week during April and won't be able to make it
Come summer if you want to go junk yard hopping out this way for a day, I know we will find you some.

-Miller

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Axle

Go to the U - Pull - It yard in Blue Island..............cheap prices.

Goodies?......I have a few things lined up.

Anyone else have something?........... it's ok with me, bring it with.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Are the pistons, seals, and dust boots clean? I don't know how big of a PITA it is to disassemble them and clean them up.

Will the early SC brakes work on 94-97's? I know there's a spindle difference, but don't know much more since I've never messed with an 89-93 MN12's brakes.

I'll buy clean rotors/pads (maybe wheel bearings), so I'd need:

Calipers + bolts
brackets
spindles + spindle bolts
parking brake cables
proportioning valve

I think that's about what I'd need. That's assuming the drum brake hose banjo bolt will work? Also assuming that the anti-rattle spring and that sort of stuff will come with the calipers

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I have a 94/95 stock TB if anyone wants one for free. I have a passenger and rear cloth LX seat if anyone wants those they can have at 'em as well.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.