TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
April - May

Maybe I'll set something up for either month.

I still have towels like I gave out last April in Orland Park.

·
Registered
321 Posts
dude i love those towels thanks man and im totally down for as many meets as we can get if people are down. theres always the car show at wendy's in bridgeview or i here theres a car show every weekend in orland at applebees on harlem

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

If you are in Palos Heights sometime, I could give you some more towels too.

I was thinking of a meeting at either Lindy and Gertie's on 87th west of Harlem in

Bridgeview or Arrowhead Lake off 143rd and Harlem in the Heights.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Lindy's and Gerties is the best!

Nick

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
April

Maybe around Noon - 1:00 on a Sunday afternoon?

Lindy and Gertie's?

I'll bring more towels for those who drive there.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
What is Lindy and Gertie's for us who dont live a little south of I80? And what towels do you speak of?

C.Hill

·
Registered
321 Posts
lindy gerties is a small restuarant chain there known for there chili and malt shakes anyway its funny cause its easy travel for me i live right over the bridge on 87th its literally walking distance lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
April

The owners at Lindy and Gerties in Bridgeview (on 87th street WEST of Harlem Ave/rt43.) have ALWAYS been good to us.

Good food, good service, good prices and don't mind us being there with our cars.

I gave out towels at last April's meeting, they are microfiber washing/polishing towels in a set of three.

I may bring one of the rear braces I build as a door prize too.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Meets at Lindy and Gerties in Bridgeview are great! You can even bring kids (for those of us who have the little ones or the bigger ones). It's a great time and I'll definately be there!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
April

Hey Joe how have you and the family been? Be nice to see you all again in April!

I guess I should get a hold of John and Louis too about April.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
just not the 20th. That's the first IMSM race at Byron. Eveyone should be there anyway but I know no one will.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
April

Any date suggestions?

I may donate another brace for this meeting as well.

I'll see how many sets of towels I have and bring some more to Lindy and Gertie's.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Dates

Sunday April the............

6th - 13th - 20th or 27th?

I may ask the owners if they have anything planned that would move us into a certian date.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
We've been great Ron, how have you guys been? I wish we could have made the dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise, but work got in the way. As for the dates, you call it and we'll be there!

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
i just ask that its not the 20th as stated above, the first race for the IMSM racing series is that day and im trying to get my junk ready for that race.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Damn Todd I was hoping you could make it to my little gathering April 19th.

For all those who are interested I plan on stripping down a red 1990 SC Auto. I hope to remove a number of parts and transfer them onto my 1991 SC in preparation for an engine fresh and install.

First order of business is to get the good parts off the 90 and get rid of the frame so if anyone is looking for something from that year come on by and perhaps it'll be available, in good shape and priced to move (read free).

Really hope some of you will come out here (Streamwood, IL) to meet, eat, and hang out. Hopefull weather will be nice, if not I've got a big garage.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I would really prefer not the 6th because of Auto-x test and tune.

C.Hill

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey Ron and Joe and everyone else :) Been a while. As I posted on the other board Ron, I'd love to come out but my work makes that kind of impossible now. Work week is Thurs - Mon 5:30 am - 5pm. It's right about 35 minute drive to the east for me. Right now all I have is the little green putt-putt and the wife's Taurus (which she won't let go of) The D is down with a broke O/D unit and toasted front pinion bearings. Just not enough time in the day to get everything fixed :(

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
April

Hi John...............glad to hear you are working steady and things are busy.

Sorry to hear the car is down though.

I've got this meeting posted on five sites to gain interest.................so the date is

Sunday April the 20th at 1:00 at Lindy and Gertie's.

Park on either the east or west side of the building.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts