TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like a chip to give my car a little moer pep until I can afford an 80mm MAF and a Dennis chip and I saw you can get a basic Diablosport chip for like $175. Whats you guys opinions?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Unless you think you can find a buyer after you get a IT chip, that would be a bad band for the buck.

Just wait.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alrighty. Didn't know if I can have the diablochip reflashed by Dennis or someone. Its gonna be antsy having an 80mm MAF that I can't install while I wait on the money to get a chip though. :)

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
AverageJoe said:
I'd like a chip to give my car a little moer pep until I can afford an 80mm MAF and a Dennis chip and I saw you can get a basic Diablosport chip for like $175. Whats you guys opinions?
I am a Diablo Dealer where can you get one for a 175.00

Basicly with any of the other brands you get a R/S file for around 250.00 which is a speed and rev limiting, raised not removed and if you want any thing else like a 800 MM Calibration or Gear calibration its another 125.00 more. So I feel what I have and Dom and Pete are the best deals out there, and the best chip, I also know people in both the other brands and have respect for them and there products.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, since I'm still running stock, I don't even want me rev limits or speeds limits raised OR removed. I care about my life/car too much. :) Anyways, since you're here Dennis, can I ask a couple questions? I plan to buy an 80mm MAF and a custom chip from you sometime, so how much would that cost me as a package deal? Maybe with colder plugs and a lower thermostat? Say it cost $350 to have a chip done without extra parts comig with it, would an extra chip cost the same?

The reason I ask is because my car is my ONLY means of transportation. And once I get something like a 80mm MAF installed, when it comes time for a reburn, I won't be able to go without the car for the time it would take to send you the chip, have you burn it and send it back? Would it cost the full price of another chip or what? How much are reburns?

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Well, since I'm still running stock, I don't even want me rev limits or speeds limits raised OR removed. I care about my life/car too much. :) Anyways, since you're here Dennis, can I ask a couple questions? I plan to buy an 80mm MAF and a custom chip from you sometime, so how much would that cost me as a package deal? Maybe with colder plugs and a lower thermostat? Say it cost $350 to have a chip done without extra parts comig with it, would an extra chip cost the same?

The reason I ask is because my car is my ONLY means of transportation. And once I get something like a 80mm MAF installed, when it comes time for a reburn, I won't be able to go without the car for the time it would take to send you the chip, have you burn it and send it back? Would it cost the full price of another chip or what? How much are reburns?

Just call me any time for pricing, I am here to help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts