TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My endlinks are busted, I was jsut wondering how vital is it that I replace them. The car is not my daily driver so I don't drive it much, but when I do it is usually on the highway for a coupel hours or more. Am I at risk of seriously breaking something if I leave them be for the time being, ro should I go ahead and replace them.

Thanks,
Kevin M

·
Registered
103 Posts
Swaybar endlinks, right?

You'll experience a lot of body roll, and possible loss of control-not to mention the possibility of breaking other things-at highway speeds. You should replace them.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like I will be replacing my endlinks now. I have already done the upper control arms, but what about the bushing that is at the bottom of the suspension, the one on my drivers side is slightly busted, can I buy just taht bushing or do I have to buy the entire lower arm. Also my grease fittings don't seem to hold grease very well, should I replace them as well and if so once again, can I buy them by themselves? Where is the best place to buy these parts, and what are the official names for the grease fitting joint and the other lower joint that has no grease fitting on it?

Thanks for your help,
Kevin M

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
mine arent broken...but the one on the passenger side is shot... ive been told that that could be the problem that is making a few clunking sounds comin out of the front passenger side because the one on the driver side was replaced... would that be my problem?? how hard are they to replace and how much?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts