Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, stop surfing the web, and get some work done:rant:
There are a lot of users on here. What are you all doing. I am at work:bawling:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I am at work right now, but all of my work is done! I am usually at home, but this computer is way faster than the one at home! :)

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
slow at work , thats why im here!

·
8,239 Posts
yes, i am sitting at work debating on if i should drink more coffee or more soda, or if I should lay off the caffiene because it is giving me jitters.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Hey, believe it or not, monitoring TCCoA is part of my work!! :D

I use the TCCoA site as a test site to verify our commercial Internet connectivity. I've found it's a good site that is usually fully operational and doesn’t have long load times. I have a couple of "other" (DoD, .gov and .mil) sites that I routinely monitor so I can get a good feel for the global connectivity into my facility.

So think of it as TCCoA is helping Uncle Sam. :thumbsup:

(Disclaimer: These statements are only my opinions and in no way an endorsement by the DoD or any other government agency/activity)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel weird. I have been getting weird looks for a lot of the women in the office. Some are ok looking, but I am not single. It is giving me the creeps. I am just a temp worker!:leftright

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
It's pretty hard for me to surf the internet at work. The only computer that is even capable of the internet is in the manager's office. And the only time I'm in there is when the manager is having problems getting something to work on it. Besides that, don't usually have time check the boards anyway.

I HAVE checked the boards at school. Get some free time between classes.. or when my English class would go to the computer lab to type up our papers, I'd spend the last 10-15 minutes on the boards messing around.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
I'm not right now at work (school for me)...I should be though! I check the boards in between classes, and in class occasionally now since I now have a laptop with integrated Wifi...

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
waiting for the afta par-tay...to being

Seriously, I'm waitin on the guy with the cake for the after election party here...nothing big/major but hey, I'll take it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I check the board at work frequently...at least twice a day. This is my second check today.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i have a lot of freetime due to my akward schedule, so im bored a lot, and just surfing here looking at the same thread over and over... i need a life... lol... -greg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts