TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ask everyone to please go to youtube and search for the documentary, Freedom to Fascism. America and the freedom it stands for is being destroyed. Slowly we are being induced into slavery to central banks, on a mission to create a world government.

As George W. Bush (father) said to the American public in oh 1990 or so, " A New World Order". Already our money is controlled by private central banks. A famous quote by one of the Rothschilds (banking family) of the 1930's says "Give me the power to print a nations money and I care not who makes its laws"

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913, passed on Christmas eve when a majority of Congress was at home, essentially gave the governments authority to distribute currency to an elite central bank, or the Federal Reserve. This entity does not back the dollar with any hard value (i.e. Gold, Silver) and it prints it at free will. They do not care about how inflation is robbing hard working Americans and puts that money in the pocket of CEO's of big corporations, and use this money to fund wars of aggression aimed at spreading there fascism around the world.

The middle class is dissapearing, and don't be fooled, it IS on purpose. The central banks is in essence what decide our economic, foreign, and domestic policy. Mass media is controlled ultimately by the banks and major wealth holders, effectively conditioning what the American people see on the news.

A North American Union is already progressing. Bush, and the leaders of Mexico and Canada have already aggreed without authority from congress to eliminate the United States and create the North American Union. This would be an incredible step for the elite on the way to world government. One nation, from Mexico to Canada, with superhighways connecting them, and totally open borders. One National ID card, mandatory, will allow you to travel around the Union and use your "Amero's" the new currency that is being created. The card will also serve as your drivers license, and would have an electronic RFID chip incorporated. It will begin being issued in May 2008. In the State of the Union, Bush said he would double the size of the border patrol. Instead he lets 2 Border Patrol agents sit in jail because they actually tried to apprehend an illegal trying to cross the border with 700 pounds of marijuanna. That drug smuggler had a bullet removed from his rear by an American doctor at taxpayers expense while the agents have 11 and 12 years in prision.

Please, stay informed with current events. Everything America used to stand for is at stake. Do you choose to believe reality, or the whitewashed "news" you hear in mass media? Have you ever heard of the '08 presidential candiate Ron Paul in mass media? Of course not, because he would abolish the Federal Reserve and return the power of distributing currency back to congress, back to the people. The same ones who control the Federal Reserve control our government, our banks, and our "free presses"

It is so important to me to help people open their eyes to true tyranny, that I am willing to provide a free 4 month trial period of a real newspaper, The American Free Press to the first one to request. I would also like you to frequent the following websites when you want to learn about what is REALLY going on in our country, and the world. It seems far to eeringly similar to George Orwell's 1984.

www.infowars.com
www.prisionplanet.com
www.worldnetdaily.com
www.americanfreepress.com

Ron Paul for President, 2008

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
As much as I like to promote being informed and all that good stuff:

Palmguy said:
As some may know, the Political Forum has been closed. Just to reiterate the rules here, as this is the most likely place for violation now, NO political or religious posts will be permitted. If you post it, it'll be deleted or locked.
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=32544

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.