TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm borrowing the CD from a friend, and I am quite pissed off that AC/DC, ZZTop, and that song Mississippi Queen (Ozzy Ozbourne?) (The song played when Bo and Luke first see the rebuilt General Lee)

Just ranting. those are my 3 fav songs in the movie besides Funk #49, Call Me The Breeze, Flirtin w/ Disaster, and Black Betty

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Teal94BirdV8 said:
I'm borrowing the CD from a friend, and I am quite pissed off that AC/DC, ZZTop, and that song Mississippi Queen (Ozzy Ozbourne?) (The song played when Bo and Luke first see the rebuilt General Lee)

Just ranting. those are my 3 fav songs in the movie besides Funk #49, Call Me The Breeze, Flirtin w/ Disaster, and Black Betty
I don't get the rant. Is your gripe that the songs aren't there? they are different? what? You name the songs, but not what it is about them that makes you mad.

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
CaliHwyPatrol said:
Ozzy covered it and that is the one they used in the movie.

~Chuck
I'm going to have to see the movie I guess. :)

-Rod

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Traveler said:
I don't get the rant. Is your gripe that the songs aren't there? they are different? what? You name the songs, but not what it is about them that makes you mad.
o yah, i guess i forgot to finish my sentence.. :tongue:

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
FastBird232 said:
I think he means those songs didn't make it on the soundtrack.
DING! we have a winner , the cd is pretty good , but it is missing some of the music from the movie

·
Registered
497 Posts
Worth seeing at least once. The special features on the disk are cool. And willie has some funny jokes.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
the special features are nice, gotta love the body painting scene!

·
Registered
817 Posts
jk89cat said:
DING! we have a winner , the cd is pretty good , but it is missing some of the music from the movie
it has to do with the record companies that hold the rights to those songs, not the people who made the soundtrack and wanted to include them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts