TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man insomnia sucks! I've got a big ole final at 10:30 tomorrow and here I am at 1:30 in the morning just as wide awake as can be. I layed in bed for 2 hours to no avail. I tried music, nothing. Every possible sleeping position, except for having a girl in my arms (which I could REALLY use lately), shoot, not even the sheep could put me to sleep! ARGH!!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
The sure fire cure for insomnia is severe inebriation. You will sleep like a baby.

danman

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
and if you dont feel like drinking, just rub a few out....

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I hear 'ya man! I get bad insomnia for a week or two about 2-3 times a year. I have no idea why, but I find that either taking down a few shots of whisky or getting a piece work well :D . Good luck on you test anyhow :cool:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I finally passed out around 5:30-6 this morning. Snagged about 2.5 hours of sleep before i went and bombed my history final. Oh well. Heh, my roommate come in drunk around 3 and woke me back up (i had finally started drifting), and i wish I'd had something to take a couple shots of to go to sleep. But alas, nothing.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i hear you

well being a true college student and continuing in the students tradition of leaving everything to the very end i stayed up till 4:30 am in the morning studing for my logic exam and my math exam. i was poping tic tacs in my mouth every 2 mins during the exams so i could get my mind off going to sleep (i literally went through 2 packaged of tic tacs today during the exams). guess i made a mistake by starting my studying at 9:00 pm.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: ARGH!! Insomnia!

BlackTbird96 said:

That must be really bad :tongue:
I told ya!

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
I hate it when I can't sleep, I guess I have to drink until I pass out.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Something to make you pass out from exhaustion.

jordansypek:

If is too bad, will delete. Didn't see anything against rules.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts