TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

Well, I know there are a LOT of MN12's down here in good O'l Tucson.

Would anyone be interested in a arizona chapter here? Is anyone else from arizona?

could something be done about this? It gets really lonly at the tracks! ;)

Anyhoo... just a thought.

MG:)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right on...

Maybe we can gather some MN12 owners up and pull somthing togather?

get Pheonix in aswell?

MG

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
One of you may have already done this....

If you click on the members link, then do an advanced search by location, it will give you a list of registered forum members. Then you can email or Pm those listed and contact those who reside in Arizona.... that may not see this thread otherwise.

I did a search for kicks just to see what kind of results you'd have and came up with this.... However, some members may come up in more than one search, I didn't check that close....

Arizona 11
Phoenix 10
AZ 36
Mesa 10
Tucson 7
Tempe 2

Several other states started this way, it's worth the effort if you have the time.

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did it,

and pmed the people to get it started...

(thats what poped the idea in my head...)

Now just need to meet up with some locals!

MG:cool:

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I'll be back in town this weekend, I'll drop you a line then. I've hung out with Ben a few times, he lives on the north side (way up there). Though he bought a buell last year, and I'm not sure if hes too into his cougar anymore. Worth a shot though.

I've never met any of the Phoenix guys, but I know theres a few, MagerThom and Lobo especially (both owning much nicer birds than me :D). Maybe we can get a cruise in or something one of these days.

Nigel

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, I spoke with ben... and he told me about his buel...

I dont blame him, Its a nice bike... (and Im sure therwe are a lot more bikes than mn12 to hang out with down here)

That would be awsome to get some people togather...

Im probably going to be putting in my new tranny next week sometime... Might be ready by next weekend...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a catch up.

Is anybody in town?! heheh

anyone from arizona interested in getting togather sometime... chime in beer (AHEM... *here*)

I have a tranny to put in my car also! Anyone interested!?

J-K

MG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
right on,

give me a buzz some time...

MG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
giod im bored!

Anybody in tucson bored as I am... give me a email:

[email protected]

Lets chill somewhere!!!

BORED! MG:ztoohot:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good man,

MG

I'll instant message you my number

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dang!!! My modem blows up and look what all I missed!!! I live in Surprise, but I'm allways down for anything. The same thing goes for my computer illiterate friend who drives a 97'. PM/email me anytime! [email protected]

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I'll be out of town again for the middle of this week (header install and Dad's B-day), but what does everyone think about meeting for dinner or something this weekend? So far my schedule is wide open (prone to change suddenly).

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sounds good,

This weekend Im planning my tranny install.... Maybe I can see if I can get it done earlier....

where would everyone like to meet?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Are you guys talking about meeting in PHX or tuscon? I would definately be down for a meet in PHX, that goes the same for my buddy Justin.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we could meet in PHX,

if i get my car done...

MG

1 - 20 of 33 Posts