TCCoA Forums banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
@KJH Well let me know when you decide to do that, ive yet to pull my motor in my Tbird and id be happy to help. Depending on work and all.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Just for the record (if this hasn't been pretty obvious for YEARS now), I don't really maintain this roster anymore. I'm not suggesting for a minute that people stop posting here, just that if there is enough AZ interest and traffic that it might be time for someone to start a new one. If there's someone interested I'm sure we can get the mods to lock this thread to make way for a new one.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
This thread seems to be the go to for posting, I noticed other states do the same thing, one post, random things, a few people did ask to be added to the roster, but I think most know that isn't maintained anymore.

Been pretty slow, I still hang out here because of my 89 Cougar, but with my 97 Mark 99% of what I have going on isn't in the TBird/Cougar so I have to use lower traffic but more specific Mark VIII forums.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Yeah, there's always something to keep you around :) A little jealous of the Mark. Always liked those.

Speaking of random and off-topic. I'm thinking I'll be parting out my '92 instead of swapping some of the stuff onto '94. I'd rather not have to deal with shipping (or shipping very far). I haven't started pulling or cleaning yet or even thought about prices, but I thought I'd see what kind of interest there might be in some of the bits.

Off the top of my head, there's:
- Front and rear JL shock tower bars
- Koni shocks (front and rear)... I believe these are rebuildable
- Vogtland springs (From the original GP). Modest drop
- Silver dual piston calipers w/tbird logo for 13" rotors
- rear disc calipers and brackets for 11.65" rotors (Cobra)
- rear disc knuckles with Cobra hubs for 4.5" bolt pattern
- '94+ front spindles with 4.5" bolt pattern hubs
- AL MK8 pumpkin with 3.73 gears and trutrak carrier (DiryD0g built)
- AL MK8 lower control arms and spring pocket adapters
- '98(?) Cobra 17" wheels

There's a swing pedal assembly and a 5speed console for a '89-92 gen MN12. My dad has an m5r2 out of a '92 SC that could be sold along with those as well. To the best of my knowledge it came out of a running car but some of the synchros needed replacing (would probably benefit from a rebuild and new fiber synchros). When I get around to it, I'd obviously prefer to sell similar items together. I'll put up a proper for sale thread when the time comes, but if anyone would have interest in some of the parts, let me know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Stupidfly, I will PM you now if you still have some parts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Newbie in N. Phoenix

I didn't read every post in this thread before I posted, so wasn't aware that the roster was no longer active.
It looked like a good idea to know who all was from AZ on this forum.

In accordance to it being inactive, I have deleted our roster info.
Ron

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Wow - I'ved lived in Phoenix since 2012 (moved here from Cleveland, OH in May of that year), and I never knew this thread even existed, until today!

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Wow - I'ved lived in Phoenix since 2012 (moved here from Cleveland, OH in May of that year), and I never knew this thread even existed, until today!
Welcome! Although, this thread is pretty old and I've stopped updating it. I'm barely an active member anymore.

The other day I sent a message to one of the mods asking that this thread be unstickied, and maybe even locked, so that some other enterprising soul might take up the reigns some day in the future.

In the meantime, a belated welcome to AZ!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Anthony
In phoenix moving to prescott in a month.
open to any conversation about our vehicles
1997 cougar 30th anniversary 4.6

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well how is everyone doing, as for me I start a new job tomorrow better pay! My car is still sitting around deciding what to do with it!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm doing pretty well. I just repainted the front of my vehicular and the roof. Now I gotta deal with some weird grinding noise my car makes when the fan is on so I need my mechanic to figure it out before I can do any upgrades. I start school in 2 weeks so I don't have much more free time before my schedule is all hectic. Hope all is well will everybody in AZ!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Bumpitty bump.... perhaps there's any new members that may have joined since my last post?? :/ I want FRANNNSSSS. :*(

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah don't even remind me about the heat that is inevitably around the corner. I am not looking forward to it I'm the slightest. If I recall correctly I believe we have had a member from AZ join since the last post on this forum. And as aforementioned in the above posts if someone is required to manage this thread or chapter roster or whatever is on the responsibility list of the management of this roster. (For lack of a better explanation ) I would be interested. I really would like try an responsible for such. Keep in mind I'm not an expert but I'm willing to learn everyday and I hope to help expand our chapter even if it means walking up to every MN12 owner I see.
:p

121 - 140 of 150 Posts