TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, ive been looking for a loud exhaust, and i found in from ART. Alright basically for 200$ extra i can get 2 high flow cats. Now my question is, will i still be able to pass emmitions? I have my test coming up next year. And if I get an exhaust I have to make sure that I can pass. So, basically, can I pass?

Another thing, if anyone knows. Is there any way that I can get it straight out not turn down?

Thanks
Andrew Z

http://www.speedfreak.cc/products/texhaust/

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
high flow cats just mean they flow higher, they still do what a catalytic converter does so i would assume that you would be able to pass emissions, but if i was you i would call ART to find out. im one of the lucky ones who lives in florida where we dont have emissions testing so i wouldnt know about emissions.

·
Registered
850 Posts
You can forget about an A.R.T. exhaust for a long time. They need to update their site. Anyways the exhaust from them will not be available again for a while, if at all. To top it all off they never answer the phone, I called everyday for a few weeks straight and they didn't answer once. Others on here have had the same experiance. Not a good way to run a business imo.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
well that kills my intentions to call.

·
Registered
850 Posts
95xbird said:
well that kills my intentions to call.
Yea it stinks, I was finally able to afford the exhaust and then I learned it wasn't available anymore. I have heard the quality is awesome. I think the last one he made was shipped out just a few months ago. Theres actually a thread about the whole not being able to get ahold of them thing http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=81734&highlight=ART+exhaust

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
i have a guy i work with who is willing to mandrel bend all the pipes with flowmasters and high flows for 500 bucks.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
95xbird said:
i have a guy i work with who is willing to mandrel bend all the pipes with flowmasters and high flows for 500 bucks.
Any chance that he can build a bolt on system (from the manifolds to the exhaust tips) that he can ship? I bet there are many here who would be interested. (Myself included!)

·
Registered
875 Posts
95xbird said:
I'd be interested in a weld up kit without cats and mufflers. I'm catless, and want to midmount a magnaflow. Can he do something like this? What would he want cash wise for that?

Mike

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
let me talk to him tomorrow and ill get back to all you guys.I know he will want the business.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Ya i somewhat dealt with art like 2 years ago and ill probably never buy a system from them just by there costumer service. Took like 2 weeks for them to call me back i sent a check to the address they gave me and it got sent back because the address wasnt available. So i said screw it lol Good luck with that company if u pursue it

-Matt-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts