TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the houston chapter of my school's (tx tech) alumni association is meeting up for an astros game on the 29th. they said bring family and friends, so we are gonna crash this party :) tickets are $10, up in the mezzanine. they said we are meeting at 5pm but i dont know where. i gotta call the guy back and find out. good opportunity to scope out some of the hunnies that i went to college with :D (provided they show up).

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sounds good. I've been only to one game this yr and it was fun. Price sounds good. And even if your "girls" don't show, there'll always be plenty others; UNLESS you go to a businessman's special like my last game. Sure there were a few girls, but TONS of little kids.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Mike, I might be able to make this....it's on a Friday, and no gig. On another note, are you going to Louisiana this weekend?

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jazzycat said:
On another note, are you going to Louisiana this weekend?
nah man, my friend has to work this weekend :( but im still trying to find a way down there. can you still not take me down there this weekend? know anyone with a truck that can help me out?

·
Registered
796 Posts
This weekend I have a gig, so it won't be good here.....next weekend I have a lady who is taking the weekend off, so I will be working.....I will ask the wife if it is possible for me to leave Thursday morning next week, go pick it up, then head back that evening.....if I get the ok....are you game? Will also have to ask my Dad for the truck.

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thursday, im not sure. i doubt i can ask for time off already (started my new job june 6th). a weekend would be better. looks like i may have to shoot for next weekend.

·
Registered
796 Posts
That's cool....weekends are normally bad for me, because I work on weekends, but if you still haven't picked it up by the second weekend in August, I can ask for the weekend off.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Well it doesnt look good for me to make it out to the game unless i can sneak out of work early. What time does the game start? I might be able to come just alittle late.

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
the game actually starts at 7:05. there is a pre-game social from 5-6:45 at the live sports cafe.

i need to fax in this order form, so i need a definite head count of everyone who is going. so far, i have the following interested:

me
rick
steve
chris?
josh and little josh :)
nick

i am going to fax this form in on wednesday. deadline for faxes is thursday. whoever is going can pay me back at the game.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Add me too....do you guys mind if I take my son with me? If so Mike, put me down for two...if not then just one. Thanks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
josh and little josh :) i am going to fax this form in on wednesday. deadline for faxes is thursday. whoever is going can pay me back at the game.[/QUOTE said:
He isn't quite that little....almost taller than me.

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jazzycat said:
He isn't quite that little....almost taller than me.
damn, how old is he? can he take the old man? ;)

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
one more thing. my folks may come too, and they dont know about my latest big purchase, so keep that on the hush hush :)

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
yea i am in on the sister...lmao...actually it won't matter because i have to work friday evening late.
Have fun to all who goes and GO ASTROS!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts