TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well basically ive noticed a bunch of small problems with my car lately, and im thinkin that its about that time to start savin for a PI motor...im thinkin i would be able to have the money saved up in about a month or two. my stock motor is just gettin old and tired, so its about that time. so if anybody would be interested in giving a hand in about 2 1/2 months installing a PI Explorer motor, Stall, and Kooks let me know.

Marc

·
Registered
601 Posts
I will seriously consider coming to watch.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
i recommend not using the mark 8 oil pan

·
Registered
313 Posts
My buddys bird has 350k. It runs like a dream but it has also been babied for the whole 350k. Mine has 122 it still runs fine just need a new heater core. But that can wait for now cause I have it bypassed.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah but i beat on my car....hard...been beating on it since i got it (1 yr 6 months)

·
leet sauce
1,841 Posts
what can you do to abuse an engine? i got no clue!
i can see you destroying your transmission... are you sure your engine needs to be replaced or you just want to replace it?
cuz if you want to them go ahead!
but if you think you need to and you dont then it will be a waist of cash. maybe a tuneup/maintnence will resolve your issue?

·
Administrator
748 Posts
94V8Thunderbird said:
yeah but i beat on my car....hard...been beating on it since i got it (1 yr 6 months)
don't think for a minute that _SHADOW isn't beating on his car each and every day - plus he has a zex kit!
:D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah ken does beat his car up, and egor, my trans has already been replaced....and i do want to replace my engine weather or not my current engine needs to be. ( car is slow )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts