TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No anti-smoking crap, please... I know it's bad for me, I know they're expensive.. blah blah blah. In fact, non smokers need not post. Thank you.

Just curious what people pay for a pack of smokes. Tax just jumped 70 cents in RI, so I pay anywhere between $5 and $5.50 for Marlboro Menthol 72's.

I remember when they were less than $2!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
We pay about $35 a carton for Carlton 100s.
Haven't bought a single pack in ages....just too darn expensive!
We were buying at Costco (a warehouse store like sam's club) and they usually
run about $2-3 cheaper per carton. Plus marlboro is always running sales.
BUY BY THE CARTON!

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I don't smoke all too often...but I do like it, and I do it occasionally....I just bum them off people, and smokers love to abide by the smoker code....doesnt really matter where you are, just make sure there are quite a few people around and say, loudly "Man, I would love a cigarette right now" At least one or two people will offer one.:D

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Camel ~$21 a carton.

·
Registered
22 Posts
In Holland, the price is since 2 months 3,95 euro for 1 pack of Marlboro medium (20 cig.). (it was 3,35 euro) € 3,95 = $ 3,16

BTW everybody is complaining for the high price!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I dont mind people who do smoke so much. I just dont appreciate it when they do it around me. I dont like the odor and I dont want to be one of those 50,000 people who die from 2nd hand smoke.

·
8,239 Posts
2.50 a pack at the indian reservations up here for most name brand cigs. Over 5 bucks anywhere off the reservation.

JH

·
Registered
293 Posts
Rogier said:
In Holland, the price is since 2 months 3,95 euro for 1 pack of Marlboro medium (20 cig.). (it was 3,35 euro) € 3,95 = $ 3,16
I think you made a mistake with the Euro - Dollar conversion. €1.00 = $1.27.
Makes em even more expensive, 3.95 euro's comes out at a bit over 5 bucks. :eek:

Since coughing is my only way of body workout, I won't quit smoking. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I know why Kenneth buys a couple cartons everytime he comes down to Ft. Sill. It's like $23 a carton on Post. I don't smoke, but I dip Copenhagen, and off post, it's $5.40 a can, on post it's $3.30

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Marlboros are 5.08 a pack (and that's 75¢ off), and about $39 a carton. Most expensive are Newports, $5.77 a pack and $46 a carton. Cheapest are Monarch, $4.18 a pack and $29 a carton

Skoal and Cope are about $6. Grizzly is $2.50

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
here,

I pay about 4.50 for a pack of Marlboro menthol 100's.

(Camel jades are good too, but I switched)

MG

·
Registered
209 Posts
When I was in Atlantic City, about 2AM I went into the shop at the Tropicana and asked for a pack of Marlboro Light Menthols. The guy got the pack and said $9.05. I asked him if he was kidding and he said no. I told him to keep them, I'd buy some in the morning.
GUN

1 - 20 of 53 Posts