TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't know where to post this where everybody would notice it... so I chose here.
At risk of being verbose: I have shopped Ebay, Amazon, online swap meets, parts for sale forum here... Can't we all agree it's a NIGHTMARE getting parts for our cars?!? I have a 96 & 97 sport & few cars in pick & pulls around here.

I just found a guy in Chauncey GA (less than 5 miles from my house) who has something like 10-12 MN12s on his yard. A place i never even knew was there.
Most of them are 96/97s... and these cars have not been poured over. This is a small yard. Something like 1 in 3 or 4 cars here are MN12s
I asked him if he'd mind me telling "the guys", and he said ok.

He's got a 94/95 SC with some front end damage (& a squirrels nest under the hood) , but it's 95% still there, but grown up around it. With a little cash and a little more time, I'd be all over it.

If you blink you'll miss Chauncey. It's Chauncey Auto Sales. He's a salvage & salvage title guy.

He's even got a couple of '97s 4.6 he says were driven in and parked and never moved. wouldn't take much.

I'm at [email protected] if you need to know where it is.
I have "Struck Gold". I have gotten one truck load of stuff and am going back.
Blessings,
Rev. Toid

·
Registered
484 Posts
I didn't know where to post this where everybody would notice it... so I chose here.
At risk of being verbose: I have shopped Ebay, Amazon, online swap meets, parts for sale forum here... Can't we all agree it's a NIGHTMARE getting parts for our cars?!? I have a 96 & 97 sport & few cars in pick & pulls around here.

I just found a guy in Chauncey GA (less than 5 miles from my house) who has something like 10-12 MN12s on his yard. A place i never even knew was there.
Most of them are 96/97s... and these cars have not been poured over. This is a small yard. Something like 1 in 3 or 4 cars here are MN12s
I asked him if he'd mind me telling "the guys", and he said ok.

He's got a 94/95 SC with some front end damage (& a squirrels nest under the hood) , but it's 95% still there, but grown up around it. With a little cash and a little more time, I'd be all over it.

If you blink you'll miss Chauncey. It's Chauncey Auto Sales. He's a salvage & salvage title guy.

He's even got a couple of '97s 4.6 he says were driven in and parked and never moved. wouldn't take much.

I'm at [email protected] if you need to know where it is.
I have "Struck Gold". I have gotten one truck load of stuff and am going back.
Blessings,
Rev. Toid
If any of those 97s have light prairie tan interiors please let me know. I could definitely use a rust free drivers side from fender.

I think I've actually driven through Chauncy. But it could have been Chauncy anywhere lol.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
thanks. I will be sure to check this out when I get back from out of town. I want to get my hands on a rear subframe so i can do some bushing/bearing work without having to take the bird out of service. [Or at least reduce the amount of time I have to mess with it] And this will save me a boatload on shipping.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
If he has a 96-97 with a silver hood let me know.

·
Registered
256 Posts
A 40th Anniversary has a badge on the fenders, had some special floor mats, mine has a silver band around the bottom with 40th Anniversary Edition on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts