TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would I have seen you this October Near the Sagtikos/LIE exhange area..... I saw a cougar EXACTLY like that that was "dancing" with on the highway. Looked like you had a female passenger with you..... but it was nighttime 12am+.

well anyway... I was beside you in my car:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Heh, it was me. Every once in a while, I find an MN12 that wants to "dance" as you put it. I occasionally get to lead, too...

Some people are trying to get MN12 owners together from time to time in the Long Island area. I'll keep you posted if you like, or you can check out www.cougarnuts.com.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Johnny Cougar said:
Heh, it was me. Every once in a while, I find an MN12 that wants to "dance" as you put it. I occasionally get to lead, too...

Some people are trying to get MN12 owners together from time to time in the Long Island area. I'll keep you posted if you like, or you can check out www.cougarnuts.com.

NICE man.... the car sounded mean... i wasn't sure if it was a 4.6 or 5.0

I tried to give you the thumbs up but I wasn't sure if you saw me.... and then i couldn't catch up HAHA:D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Johnny Cougar said:
It sounded mean? Heh, I didn't thinking removing the air silencer made that much of an improvement...

well i meant i knew it wasn't a V6;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts