TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd save a phone call and ask you here. I guess I could of pm'd you, But I figured I would give the rest of the board a chance to get on your case, and pressure you to get the Vortech on already. Board, What do you think? Does Lxtasy need to get boosted already?

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
No Chris, it isnt on yet, lol.I am swapping out the motor at the end of this month along with the 5-speed. I am "planning" on boosting it come Feb. or March at the latest.Wanna get it all cleaned up and prepped before I dump it on. I have to get different pullies for now because I know my engine wont take that kind of boost, lol.I am gonna keep them fro my next engine, aint gonna tell ya about that one.Dont want it posted on here, lol.
Keep in touch, you know my numbers and contact info.And once again, Thanks for the deal.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Mark McCormack said:
I think he sould just UPS me all the supercharger gear and I will install it on my car. Just to make sure it all works so he won't waste his time. My only problem is I care too damn much 8 (

mark
Want me to send it COD?
Lol,
Chris

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
nah man you should pay him to install it on his car, pay the shipping too...

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Big Scott would be happy to put it GoldBird when he puts the new engine in. Send it his way... I'll test drive it for awhile... I'll even cover the cost of shipping to Atlanta.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts