TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
addco

Thanks Greenbird,

I emailed addco a few times too and got no reply. not even from their 1-800 number......

all i want to do is get hold of a supplier /price and delivery for 1-1/4 or 1-3/8 sway bars for autocross use......

I will keep trying Addco

Thanks for helping out, I thought that maybe TCCOA had some sort of deal going or at least had a supplier.

James

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
ADDCO prices fro members here!

I believe these are what they have for the thunderbird or cougar. There are a couple of different kinds so maybe one of them will be good for what you want. The prices on that page are for members of tccoa. You will need a membership # so make sure to sign up here first if you havent already.

-Shawn

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Hi James,

I do have an email from you that was sent on the 6th and I honestly planned to get up to date on my emails tomorrow. Sorry about the delay. If you can't contact ADDCO the first of the week let me know and I will contact them with another number I have. Again sorry about the delay.

Best Regards

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Thank you everyone for helping out with my request. I have had a direct reply from Mark to my email address too....... thanks for taking the time to do that Mark.

Hope you are all having fun.......I am.

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts