·
Registered
5,978 Posts
nice red x keith

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no can do on the cougars, sorry, its an all thunderbird show hosted by the Chicagoland Thunderbird club.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I will be there, so will Keith, and Matt(I think). Matt if you want to ride with me so you aren't an outcast its ok. Jim, could you bring those caliper brackets if you do decide to come?

-Miller

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,481 Posts
I will be there, so will Keith, and Matt(I think). Matt if you want to ride with me so you aren't an outcast its ok. Jim, could you bring those caliper brackets if you do decide to come?

-Miller
yes i'll be there, and sure i'll ride with you (i'd hate to make the tbird guys jealous of the cougar at their own show):D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Ok so who's going...this is tomorrow...

-Miller

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I was going to do this, but I have drill this weekend, have fun and take some pictures!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

-Miller

Not sure if I will make it. I have to do a few part runs tomorrow since I am busy working on a MUSTANG :rolleyes:

Miller,

I put the cobra rear rotors on the car so I can not lend you the brackets right now. However, the car will probably be down in the next few months for a motor swap, so you can "work your magic" with the brackets then :) I think the brackets will get you close, but some changes could/should be made to the design. I had to grind quite a bit of material out of the caliper bracket so it would clear the rotor :mad:

What time is everyone showing up to the show?

-Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts