TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a car show hosted by Swift MotorSports here.... Waterford on 8-7-04 Id love to drive in with all of us there... Even know im sellin my SC im gettin another.... Id like to see everyone attend... Id like to see us outdo the MUSTANG guysl... but i know thats impossible... Its at the Crystal Mall so those of you with gf/wifes they can shop.... Those of us who are single we can SHOP for girls cause its the mall and girls like cars and theyw ill be outside lookin at our cars... etc... Just lettin that out so everyone knows to get off the 7th and u all better be there.. New England is all invited.. There is Money for best of show, etc.... so make sure ur there..

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
"shop for girls" :uppoint:

I belive that Craig and I will be there, probably with my mom and dad, too, since they'll be visiting. They can bring their Crown Vic to the show, we'll put T-bird badging on it, :D

I don't know how long I can stay at the show, since my surgery is August 2nd. We'll have to see how I'm doing. But, Craig could theoretically be there the whole time.

Anyone else up for the show?

--Molly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts