TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oct. 10th BBQ Meet At Bell park, redford

hello everyone in the MI Chapter,

I am going to be planning a BBQ meet for August 22nd at Bell Park in Redford, just bring the cars down for a day of fun and some good eats, this time hopefully there will not be a surprise of rain. Hope that everyone can make it, it a couple weeks from now. but my as well start planning it now. let me know if you can make it.

thanks,

jon (96thunderbird06)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Look at that crap there...Its on the Westside now boys... awww YA!

The Park is Bell Creek Park, corner of 5 mile and Inkster. There is a Pottie pavilion and a Playscape for 97quickcat.... BarBque grills and such. I am going to check with the township to see if anything is reserved for that date and see if there are additional fees.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sorry guys but I can't make it. I work nights and 5pm friday night till 6am saturday morning is part of my shift. Plus that's the weekend of the Selfridge Air show and I can't miss that on Saturday since it's only here every 2 years.

Jon

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am in, I live too close not to be there. Roger, will you have to be at the Selfridge Air Show that day?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Look at that crap there...Its on the Westside now boys... awww YA!

The Park is Bell Creek Park, corner of 5 mile and Inkster. There is a Pottie pavilion and a Playscape for 97quickcat.... BarBque grills and such. I am going to check with the township to see if anything is reserved for that date and see if there are additional fees.
Roger I think that is a county park not a township. Hell thats so close even I can make it there.

·
Registered
523 Posts
i dont have a running tbird at the moment but i can always drive something else :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
if my car is back together I will have to make it out.. right now its looking a little on the gloomy side tho :(

1 - 20 of 66 Posts