TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Did anyone ever meet in San Antonio?
I don't know but the Spring Run in Austin (74 miles north of SA up I-35) is less that 21 days off. We will be meeting at the HEB on the Southwest corner of the intersection of 620 and 2769 over by the gas pumps Saturday morning at 10am. That will be in Northwest Austin, the cruise will take us around Lake Travis.

At the meeting point we will have a drivers meeting, hand out maps of the run (cruise), do a line up pic of the cars, and do a radio check.
If your going on the run with us you'll need a full tank of gas and a FRS radio.

Hope we see some of you guys there.

hotel info.
http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.asp?MotelId=6032&state=TX&full=Austin Northwest&city=Austin

Attending: so far

Don
Murph
Tony
MikeD.
Lou
Josh
Carson
Dale
ScottP
ChrisW
Kevin

·
Super Moderator
11,875 Posts
Traveling TM in town

Hey guys, I've got some work out your way this week. I'm flying into Austin tonight. I'm working in Marble Falls, TX and staying at the Hampton Inn there. Anybody interested in meeting please reply here or send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

:zbeer:

Regards,

-Ron

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
In 2005 I used to attend a get together in my orange mustang at the home depot/whataburger parking lot on 1431 in the outskirts of austin...every saturday night IIRC....that still go on?

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Hey guys, does anybody know what the average home prices are in the San Antonio area ?? I may be able to come up with a little under $100k .. I was considering the area and looking for a house that is not in the ghetto. :D

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Keep your mind open to the Austin or the highland lakes area of tx...much nicer than san Antonio and pretty affordable (if you came here with 100K you could set yourself up well) and still close to SA

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
realtor.com
Won't tell you if it is in the ghetto or not.
Don't know where you can get a decent house in Austin for 100k, you'd be hard pressed to do that in the Houston area...

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Yeah .. worst case, I might have to rent for a while until I can establish a job to get a loan .. would make for a pretty nice downpayment, however much I had left over. I have a house here worth over $500k .. but most of the equity has been pulled out of it so I wouldnt be left with a whole lot after the sale. Its too expensive to afford a house here in cali. I would have to sell most of my cars also.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Guys in South Texas have a look at this. It may come down to someone being close enough to pick up the car, or have me deliver it. I sent an email to Sir William asking for some advice on this giveaway, but as yet have not heard anything back. This is a serious offer on my part.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=133869

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Guys in South Texas have a look at this. It may come down to someone being close enough to pick up the car, or have me deliver it. I sent an email to Sir William asking for some advice on this giveaway, but as yet have not heard anything back. This is a serious offer on my part.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=133869

I live in marble falls.....I might be interested in it/could you PM me a photo(s)?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I have already posted an offer of a vote, I need to stick to that as much as I can. It may come down to who can get it or if I can deliver it. If it comes to that, you have first dibs! I will get photos within a few days. I need to move other stuff to be able to pull the car out and take photos.

·
Registered
47 Posts
BTW, I'm sure you guys know this. But this is a pretty hard to come by car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok folks, here are pics of the car. One person has called dibs, and considering I haven't gotten a response on how to hold a vote on my original post, he has first shot. If he doesn't take it. Then we will go from there. The one condition I ask again is, please don't part it out. It is a hard to find car.

I have new in the box headlights that will also go with it.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I like that alot. Looks in good shape. Nice interior and I love the color. I really hope who ever gets it appreciates it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Seat recover

Hi guys,

Anyone have recommendation for someone in the Austin area to re-cover my driver seat?
Leather is in rough shape, and I really want to keep the car.
Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hi guys,

Anyone have recommendation for someone in the Austin area to re-cover my driver seat?
Leather is in rough shape, and I really want to keep the car.
Thanks for any advice
Greetings, I'm looking for one in San Antonio, and just entered some search terms on Google to find some leather re-upholstery shops with good reputations. I once had the driver side redone, but I found out that one is no longer there.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Greetings, I'm looking for one in San Antonio, and just entered some search terms on Google to find some leather re-upholstery shops with good reputations. I once had the driver side redone, but I found out that one is no longer there.

Please let me know if you find anyone. San Antonio is not that far.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts