TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I need to bring one back on my next trip to Australia.
Why? Other than the driver's seat being on the wrong side, stripes, shiny wheels and cobra stickers, it appears to be a run of the mill fox body 5.0 Thunderbird.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Man, that wheel on the wrong side just looks......... weird.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I had an '83 Heritage, no where as clean as that, though. They did a pretty good job of mirroring everything over. The US version has column shift.

·
Super Moderator
16,817 Posts
its not factory stripe work, the cobra stickers and stripe patterns look like what came on the 78 falcon XC cobra.

and if i were to import a car from there the falcon would be it. i could care less about a right hand drive thunderbird

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
its not factory stripe work, the cobra stickers and stripe patterns look like what came on the 78 falcon XC cobra.

and if i were to import a car from there the falcon would be it. i could care less about a right hand drive thunderbird
Hell yeah! I'd sell my first born for a 73 XB-GT.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
My father has had a right hand drive vehicle of some kind since 1994. Other than different blind spots than your used to, it's normal.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
ya... then you could show up all those guys who imported those nissan skylines:D
hell yes. but ours would be street legal. after faster much faster.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL When I was a kid just hanging out at Dads car lot a man came in wanting to buy a car and trade in an old international scout. They talked for a bit and then dad went out to drive the scout so he'd know what to offer him in trade. He walked out and climbed in the "drivers" side, sat there and stared for a second. It was an old mail truck and he hadn't notice it till it was too late.... We watched from the office and just howled... He climbed out walked around and got in the right side... looking rather embarrassed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts