TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Road Race Addict
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first autocross of the Detriot SCCA is coming up. I know its the same day as the Capter meet, but I would rather be REAL racing then bench racing.

Click here for more info:
Detroit Area SCCA Solo Season Opener

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
ok well there are some poeple that like to just chill at shoot the **** not go waste gas racing......we are still having the meet may 6th at stoney u can go racing at where ever ur having it. but the meet at stoney is still on we have alot of people coming out to this we are going to have a bar b q and there is going to be some birds there so i dont see whats wrong with that and what is bench racing?

·
Road Race Addict
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WTF is your problem? I didn't organize either event and I am not putting anyone down. No need to start acting all hard behind the keyboard. I don't know you so there is no reason to be a a$$hole

Waste gas racing, you can't be serious? I see you have a 3.8 car thats probably why you think racing is dumb

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hey hey knock that off!!!!
I'm on both sides here. Stinger know's the meet is going on. People know that the meet is planned. He's just putting it out there for the people that want to race. No big thing to get worked up over Jon. so both of you chill out and shake hand's like this:zbeer:

oh and bench racing is pretty much just sitting talking about racing.

·
Road Race Addict
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn Sorry man shoulda told me before we coulda tried to change the date.
I didn't know the Detroit SCCA sched. until the day before I posted that, sorry man. Depending on what time I am done and you guys are done maybe we can still meet up?

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
yeah i have a 3.8 right now but by summer that will all change...and no i don't think that racing is dumb i don't do it what is the sense of racing when i know i would get wasted every time i try. sorry about getting all worked up stinger1987. just thought you were knocking the whole meet plans. misunderstood. my apologize

1 - 11 of 11 Posts