TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just recieved the information for this springs Charlotte Autofair...

The date is Saturday April 9th

As usual I do not yet know where in the autofair we will be placed, although I hope that this year we get in the track (50th ann. of the birds ya know). I have the usual 10 open car spots for the show, and 20 people passes for the day.

As usual I will give the other 9 car passes out (1 goes to me of course :tongue: on a first come, first serve basis, those I do not have a ticket for will be put on a waiting list, and I will check with AndyR about the possibility of getting a spot or 2 with his car club, Foothills Ford, which generally is parked in the same area we are. Of course I cannot promise anything there.

Those that want to come, and either don't think that the car is up to it can come along, it's only a few bucks to enter the show without a car, and like I said I have 20 people passes, most of the time I have enough for everyone.

After the autofair is yet to be determined, but will probably include a cookout at my dad's house....other ideas will be entertained of course....

This is normally a Saturday only event, but if anyone wants to turn it into a weekend meet, please post ideas.

The List:

1. Joel Bender
2. Jason Dove (1 ticket) (cookout?)
3. Aaron Oliveri (1 ticket) (room at hotel Joel Saturday) (cookout)
4. Shane and Heather (2 tickets) (room at hotel Joel Friday/Saturday) (Cookout)
5. Alan Hill (1 tickets) (cookout)
6. Mike Garcia (2 tickets) (cookout)
7. Page Campbell (1 ticket)
8. Ryan Shannon (2 tickets) (cookout)
9. Hans (1 ticket) (cookout)
10. Robert Pearson (2 tickets) (cookout) and Wayne

The waiting list

1. Tyler

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That'll be cool, hopefully by then I'll also have a couple of the rooms upstairs cleared out for those that bring sleeping bags...I ussually end up with a house full of people for autofair...

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
I already told KevinM I would go to his wedding....which happens to be on the 9th.

I'll be there in spirit.

Eat a lot of food for me!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
why not sign up for a spot in the show?

·
Registered
203 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
why not sign up for a spot in the show?
I'm going to take a stab and guess you were asking me...

that being the case I would have to get my header panel, windshield, dash, and pass. airbag replaced to pass for an unmodified car... much less anything worth showing.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
you are, just in the 4th spot

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
We need to donate people passes to Dan Newman & Family if they want to come. Either the leftover passes or everyone chips in, we should welcome him into the family and thank him for all he's done for us over the years.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts