1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just sold my 95' Cougar XR7 and have some old parts for sale

All gauges are 2-1/16" Autometer Sport Comp Gauges in working order

Oil Temp Gauge, no sending unit $15 shipped

Trans Temp Gauge, no sending unit $15 shipped ..........................................................
(Replacement sending units available through summit for $11.75 ea.)
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-2254/

Water temp Gauge w/sending unit $25 shipped ..........................................................

Autometer A-pillar dual gauge pod painted Med. Mocha to match OEM interrior $17 shipped...

B&M Star Shifter (Shifter, Shifter Boot, and used 3 ft. B&M shifter cable) $60 shipped

Other stuff:

Mercury Center Caps 2.5" Face ....... will fit standard ford wheels like bullitts, cobra rims, etc... Nearly New Condition $20 shipped..........SOLD

Daiwa Fishing reel Never got the hang of casting it so its nearly brand new, ball bearing spool..... $25 shipped

B&M Shift Improver for AODE/4R70W...... $15 shipped

Transpo V1200 Universal 12V Voltage regulator..... $12 shipped

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ya release just like casting any other reel then grab with your thumb when its about two feet from the water lol

How did you run your O/D off button, if you did at all? I kinda like that shifter but my car dances gears way too much in town to disable that feature

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just had a contact switch that worked just like the OEM button on the shifter, I had it mounted in the center console so I could turn OD on/off as needed, I had a small utility trailer that I would hook up to it and had to be able to turn it off when towing.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hhmm.. I'll think about it. I just don't know. Alright, I'm not gonna spam this sale thread with my indecisiveness. I'll check back after a while if it doesn't sell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the best pic that I have. It's not that great, but it's something..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Centercaps sold

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shifter should work with either, it's a standard 3-4 speed automatic shifter. B&M's info. doesnt say AOD-E, AOD, or 4R70W but my car had a 4R70W, and it worked with it just fine, I just had to re-adjust the MLPS on the tranny, and grind the shift arm on the trans a little thinner when I installed it. This is very minor work though that can be done with a 10mm IIRC and an angle grinder in about 10 min.

Here is the application listing from B&M's site:

Fits GM TH-400, 350, 250 & 200. Ford C4 & C6. Chrysler ’66 & later Torqueflite A727 & A904. Features include NHRA/
IHRA reverse lockout, backup light switch, neutral safety switch, polished T-handle & 5’ cable. Will not fit TH-700R4, TH-200-4R or AOD. Cannot be used with reverse pattern manual valve body.

They say it won't work, but I have it on my car since 2002 up until I decided to sell the car about a month ago. I am including the B&M shifter cable I had on it, I replaced it about 2 years ago and has a little surface rust on it but should still work just fine.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No takers???? This is your last chance....... all items will be going on ebay come Monday

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should have them... now they were shipped on Monday

1 - 14 of 14 Posts