TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who bought groundFX, how much did you spend to have them painted? (without repainting the whole car)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Over a grand

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ussually between 300-800 dollars depending on the shop that paints them for you, and if they have to blend them into the paint on the car. Blending them makes them look better, as the possibilty of the paint not being the right shade is narrowed.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Might actually be a good time to repaint the whole car....dont have to worry about blending...
--Craig

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I spent over 2,000 all said and done. Of course I had it painted up to the trim line because the Xenon kit goes up that far and I also had the trunk lid painted with a the spoiler. The price included installation. The guy I took it to was a pro and painted custom motorcyle parts for a local harley dealer. It will probably cost a grand

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
lol i was quoted 200 bucks from MAACO.. the guy was like "I can't guarantee anything" ahhahaa =))) (when I had the 95 GFX)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Looking back on it now I think I would've spent the extra and painted the whole thing. Everything below the trim line was sprayed as well as the trunk and spoiler, there isn't much left.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts