TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
LOL!
(in a hick voice) "hey Jimbo, you wanted me to put yer car in de interweb...wut is it again, Fireburd, Thunderburd, Superburd..."
"It says Trans Am... I dunno what that is. Just put the one that sounds the most awesome, that way they will buy it"

They should have added that it comes with two custom wheels while they were at it.

·
Super Moderator
11,909 Posts
Pfft. Probably a Nigerian scam.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And it's listed as a Boat by Dealer.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Here's Your Sign...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
LOL!
(in a hick voice) "hey Jimbo, you wanted me to put yer car in de interweb...wut is it again, Fireburd, Thunderburd, Superburd..."
"It says Trans Am... I dunno what that is. Just put the one that sounds the most awesome, that way they will buy it"

They should have added that it comes with two custom wheels while they were at it.
Why's it gotta be Jimbo?!?!?! Thats just not fair man....hahahaha

·
Super Moderator
11,909 Posts
LOL!
(in a hick voice) "hey Bubba, you wanted me to put yer car in de interweb...wut is it again, Fireburd, Thunderburd, Superburd..."

:rolleyes: Fixed it for ya Jimbo. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Thanks buddy I appreciate it. Nothin like bein a stereotype cause I'm a Jimbo. Not sayin it isnt true but still hahahaha

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I wonder if that guy's related to Honey Boo Boo child? LOL

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Oh my God :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

Pontiac, Ford, Firebird, Trans AM, Thunderbird... Its all the same!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts