TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is dead in here! The Only Ones That are Talking Is My Bud Zach And Me. And Jim .. Saw Lobo's Car At the Show Saturday i think... No One is to be herd from........ Watch out it might be night of the living dead :zdevil:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man if you had time wanna get togather and chill??? mabe go out to eat somwhere? let me know whats up jsut give me a phone call let me know what going down

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Thanks, but I am actually getting ready to leave for a year...so, I'm getting everything in order and spending as much time as possible with family and friends.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where ya going? well ne how youll be missed. hope you have a good time and be safe man

·
Registered
21 Posts
sorry guys i try to come on here as much as i can but i have wanted to meet you guys and i cant seem to find out when you guys are going to meet up but al ways just keep me posted

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
killer-tbird said:
sorry guys i try to come on here as much as i can but i have wanted to meet you guys and i cant seem to find out when you guys are going to meet up but al ways just keep me posted
i told you before call me and we could chill some time 602 740 5528

·
Registered
21 Posts
oh ok well i never saw that message next time im heading down there i will definatly give you a call and see if your free and want to hang out but have fun
lata
Scott

·
Registered
21 Posts
sorry man um you could sing a song to your self maybe that would help j/k but sorry man i will call you when i get some time ok talk to you later
Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts