TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at the bar Friday night and saw a poster for this stuff. It said now availiable but I was already drinking what was going to be my last drink if I were to be 100% safe to drive home. I wanted to try the stuff, B^e, its an energy beer so to speak made by Budweiser. Advertised as beer with caffine, ginseng, and guarna.

So on my way home from work tonight I stopped and picked up a 4 pack because I was overcome by curiousity. Beer that will get you wired? What could be better than that? Well, maybe if it actually tasted like beer would be a good start.

This stuff is gross, definitely resist the temptation. I had been told by someone on another board not to expect beer, but I still had to try it, he was right, not beer at all. And really, really, really gross.

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
Eh, I'll just stick with the Red Bull and Vodka when I need drunken energy. :D

-Rod

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
yea isaw posters all over the trains today for it. i'm curious about it too.

Frank

·
Registered
744 Posts
ok, quick review:
1. alcohol = depresent, i.e. downer
2. caffine = stimulant, i.e. upper
3. never mix uppers w/ downers
class dismissed

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Remember the Simpsons episode when Homer and Bart become truck drivers, and Homer balances the uppers he takes with sleeping pills? Good stuff. :)

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
tomaso12 said:
3. never mix uppers w/ downers
class dismissed
Why not? I've never had an issue with it.

-Rod

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Thanks for the heads up....

Speaking of energy drinks, has anyone tried Full Throttle or Pimp Juice?
I haven't tried Full Throttle yet, but I heard it tastes like Mountain Dew. Here's the ironic part - I work for Coca-Cola, who makes Full Throttle. I just can't spend almost $2 for a single can. One of these days I'll break down and get one.

As far as energy drinks, I still like Bawls :D

-Andy "Melon"

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Sounds like the beer that they make in Drew Careys garage!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Whichever one is made by Mountain Dew, I think it is AMP

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Amp is my favorite! Back in the early days of ephadrine, when you could just buy straight 50 mg tablets. I was in IL when I had a bad experiance with them things.

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
funderbird said:
Back in the early days of ephadrine, when you could just buy straight 50 mg tablets.
I'm definitely a fan of ephedrine during finals week.

-Rod

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
ooooooooo Bad bad. That stuff makes my heart race about a million miles a minute. Just don't like the way it feels. My heart isn't exactly what it used to be! Its in good shape, but not like it used to be!

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
jagermeister and redbull is the best. and if you want an awesome "cheap" beer, steel reserve black label, my store sells it in 24oz. cans, 99 cents a pop 8.0% ABV

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Traveler said:
Sounds like the beer that they make in Drew Careys garage!
Sweet, I said that on another board but I didn't say it here because I've been waiting for someone else to make that connection. you're the man.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
As far as energy drinks go, try Pepsi X, if you can import it. We had a guy that swore by it, and I still have 2 unopened cans that are over a year old, and the can is written in Arabic.

--Craig

1 - 20 of 31 Posts