TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made it to Cecil today with great results. I will skip the BS and go to the slip

60' 1.412
330' 4.124
1/8 6.430
MPH 106.89
1000' 8.456
1/4 10.186
MPH 129.90

with that it is now the fastest SC also.

I only made 1 pass, I found some water in the oil. so I decided to put it the trailer. I was happy enough with that run. I don't know if the intake gaskets failed or from that i got too excited and barely let it warm up at all. causing the heads not enough time to grow and tightly seal the head gaskets.

but I was extremely happy and made the 11 plus hours of driving worth it.

there will be video in a couple days.

·
Super Moderator
12,416 Posts
Congrats. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the video.

Edit: Since I was in the area for work this week I took the opportunity to drive over to Kevin's today and meet him. What a great guy and awesome car. He let me indulge my penchant for picture taking and even let me get a picture of the time slip for him to post here.

Since he's not a computer guy he agreed to let me post pictures of his car and the time slip here for him.

It was great to meet you Kevin!

Here's the time slip from that amazing 10.1 Second Pass!

The amazing car behind the numbers.

·
Super Moderator
12,416 Posts
Bump for new Pictures.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Great looking car Kevin!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took out the seats and removed rear wing for te 10.1 pass, but it always has full interior. The last week every year i take it out . but I am ready to make it a track only car now. butit stil will keep the interior

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Nice. Looks like the car is very efficient right now, very quick to the 1/8th for what it runs in the quarter, causing it to not run a lot of speed at the 1/4 for what it ETs. You don't see that a lot anymore, clearly you've worked at getting the most out of what you have.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Congrats!

I noticed in the other thread it really looks like you have a bit of slip off the line.
This one too, looks to have just a tad right at first.

Rodney

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I am bowing down for this car, amazing, and it looks just as good as it runs.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Car

Very impressive....congrats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts