TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance of finding NOS parts for these two discontinued items?
E9SZ-6342430-A9G
E9SZ-6342404-A9G

Need one of each. If no NOS, do you have a source to suggest for very good used parts?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi,
Well there is one dealer showing the E9SZ-6342430-A9G . It is Livermore Ford in Livermore CA. there number is (925) 456-1200 . They are the only place showing it.You may want to give them the other # just to see if they have that one as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to them last week, after my local dealer gave me the same info. Unfortunately, the dealership did not actually have the part. They said it had been special ordered for a customer, never arrived, and they eventually refunded him his money. Not clear why the part is still in their inventory count.

·
Super Moderator
12,660 Posts
Isn't there any available in the aftermarket?

I'm looking for the bottom moulding for mine.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trunk,

None that I've come across as yet. A co-worker who has a '95 SC used Griot's Garage rubber dye on his moldings, and liked the results. I'm going to try it on my car.

·
Super Moderator
12,660 Posts
Thanks Mike. Please post some pictures of the project. I'd like to see how that stuff works.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
It seems my upper glass moldings are starting to wear down. It would be nice if someone made replacements for those.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,814 Posts
Yes it is Joe I use Griot's Garage products on my autos as well good stuff IMO .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts